The Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vol. 2276: The "Draft Day" Edition

2 posters

Go down

Vol. 2276: The "Draft Day" Edition Empty Vol. 2276: The "Draft Day" Edition

Post by Dark Sol Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:53 am

No, not the crap ass movie about the Browns... NBA draft day! Rumors will fly, maybe a trade or twelve will happen (none involving the Bulls though) and picks will be made! I'm semi-excited!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2276: The "Draft Day" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2276: The "Draft Day" Edition

Post by Ghetto Butcher Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:14 am

You don't like "Kevin Costner Talks to People on The Phone"

That really should be the name of that movie.
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:48 pm

TBH I've never seen it or have come close to it. I might actually like it, who knows lol
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:04 pm

It's not a good movie. But it's not that bad. It's highly unrealistic though.

Spoiler Alert:

Dude has something like the #7 pick, but trades it, plus 2 other 1s for the number 1 overall. Because the owner is an asshole and wants the hotshot QB. Costner gets the #1, drafts a dude that might have slipped out of the first round, you know, like any good GM. So then QB starts sliding b/c teams are stupid or something and feel like the Browns (THE BROWNS!!) know the most about the QB. I mean, how unplausible is that? He then trades 3 2nd rounders for #6, so he can presumably take the QB. Only, hold the fuck on, he's gonna call the Seahawks who bent him over a barrel earlier. He'll give them #6 so they can have the QB they want (so why trade their pick, just draft him?!). Anyway he gets all his 1st round picks back, plus a kick returner b/c of course, the Seahawks would add more assets for a shittier pick! Seahawks get their QB, Browns take a RB who is legit happy to be on the Browns (SERIOUSLY!). And to get those extra players the Browns have no 2nd round picks until Orange-poopy-head's presidency is over. Even a fucking video game wouldn't let you pull that shit off.

But one of the silliest insults/names ever exists in the movie, and I like to randomly use it from time to time.... "Pancake Eating Mother Fucker"

Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down