The Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition

4 posters

Go down

Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition Empty Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition

Post by Dark Sol Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 am

'nuff said!

Yesterday I noticed COMC was having a spring cleaning sale (and I also realized I only had 3 cards left in my portal. Oops.) So I went to my e-packs and cleared out every transferable card over. They're dirt cheap so they've been selling like crazy lol Better than collecting dust over in my epack account.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition

Post by WTFisMunging Wed May 10, 2017 9:47 am

Sup fools?

Man... fuck Orange-poopy-head, fuck the Spurs and fuck bills...

THAT is all
WTFisMunging
WTFisMunging

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition

Post by Dark Sol Wed May 10, 2017 11:13 am

WTFisMunging wrote:Sup fools?Man... fuck Orange-poopy-head, fuck the Spurs and fuck bills...THAT is all

I can get with all of this aside from the Spurs part. I have no reason to hate them lol I know why you do, though. How is Harden going to let an 80 year old Argentinian block his shot like that?
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed May 10, 2017 11:22 am

WTFisMunging wrote:Sup fools?Man... fuck Orange-poopy-head, fuck the Spurs and fuck bills...THAT is all

YEAH!

And fuck bitches. Get money!
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed May 10, 2017 11:30 am

^^

Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition 66555607
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed May 10, 2017 11:43 am

Dark Sol wrote:'nuff said!Yesterday I noticed COMC was having a spring cleaning sale (and I also realized I only had 3 cards left in my portal. Oops.) So I went to my e-packs and cleared out every transferable card over. They're dirt cheap so they've been selling like crazy lol Better than collecting dust over in my epack account.

I've been running a 50% off sale on about 90% of my cards. I've had some great sales so far. My account is up to about $340. Unfortunately my last submission hasnt processed yet, so I've got about 250 cards in limbo and only 80-something left on my sale right now.
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Mars Wed May 10, 2017 11:55 am

Sup muddasuckas!

Why is this week moving so slowly? Feels to me like it should already be Friday.
Macho Mars
Macho Mars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed May 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Ghetto Butcher wrote:Dark Sol wrote:'nuff said!Yesterday I noticed COMC was having a spring cleaning sale (and I also realized I only had 3 cards left in my portal. Oops.) So I went to my e-packs and cleared out every transferable card over. They're dirt cheap so they've been selling like crazy lol Better than collecting dust over in my epack account.I've been running a 50% off sale on about 90% of my cards. I've had some great sales so far. My account is up to about $340. Unfortunately my last submission hasnt processed yet, so I've got about 250 cards in limbo and only 80-something left on my sale right now.Dark Sol wrote:'nuff said!Yesterday I noticed COMC was having a spring cleaning sale (and I also realized I only had 3 cards left in my portal. Oops.) So I went to my e-packs and cleared out every transferable card over. They're dirt cheap so they've been selling like crazy lol Better than collecting dust over in my epack account.

I have a big order stuff I need to send in. I keep saying I'll send it in, but then I never do for some stupid reason or another. I need to, though. I have like $40 left in my balance. lol I can't buy any more Melvin Gordons with that! I have to keep a balance for when I send in.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed May 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Man, I wish it was the weekend. That would be nice. I just want to sleep. That wont happen Saturday but Sunday? Watch out!
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed May 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Dark Sol wrote:Man, I wish it was the weekend. That would be nice. I just want to sleep. That wont happen Saturday but Sunday? Watch out!

I looked forward to the weekend for sleep all of last week. Then slept 4 hours Friday night (well Saturday morning), about 6 hours Sunday morning, then went to bed at 10:00 on Sunday night but didnt fall asleep until after I took nyquil at midnight and here I am again begging for the weekend to sleep
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Mars Wed May 10, 2017 2:04 pm

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do this weekend. My wife will be in Nashville with her best friends for one a bachelorette party. The bachelorette and my wife and both pregnant so I'm not sure how much "partying" is going to be done there. I'll be at home, eating like crap, watching a lot of Netflix and HBOGO, and probably listing some cards on ebay. Exciting times!
Macho Mars
Macho Mars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Macho Mars wrote:I don't know what the hell I'm going to do this weekend. My wife will be in Nashville with her best friends for one a bachelorette party. The bachelorette and my wife and both pregnant so I'm not sure how much "partying" is going to be done there. I'll be at home, eating like crap, watching a lot of Netflix and HBOGO, and probably listing some cards on ebay. Exciting times!

Can't lie, that sounds like the perfect weekend to me lol

I'll be in WI on Saturday for some mother's day visiting and what not. Sunday will be a free for all
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed May 10, 2017 3:32 pm

turns out one of my best friends is going to be in town this weekend. I'll meet up with him and his family for lunch or something or saturday. Sunday I'm gonna go play with puppies at my volunteer shift.

And in between that I'm going to watch all of Master of None season 2 on Netflix
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed May 10, 2017 3:46 pm

speaking of cards... thanks to my COMC sale (and Leon f-ing Draisaitl freaking the fuck off against anaheim) I had more than enough money to negotiate a deal on COMC to return the PC card I regret selling the most back home.

Vol. 2251: The "Humpty Hump Day" Edition Michael-Jordan

I regret this more than silver embossed refractor, and the gold refractor. The gold die-cut was always so iconic to me, especially since I'll never own the refractor version /74
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed May 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Nice score on that one! Love having a COMC balance.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Mars Wed May 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Nice! That MJ is a beast.

Macho Mars
Macho Mars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down