The Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition

3 posters

Go down

Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition Empty Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition

Post by Dark Sol Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 am

The official first post of our little ol' home here. RIP to the old forum. I appreciate all of the time, effort and $$ you put in to the old place, Adam. It was fun and we gave it our best.

On to new things here! cheers
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition

Post by Macho Mars Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:24 am

Yeah, it's a shame the old site had to go but it just didn't make sense for Adam to continue paying those domain fees for just a handful of us to shoot the shit every day.

Let's hope we can keep this thing going for a while. Our activity at the old site was starting to peter off to insanely low levels.
Macho Mars
Macho Mars

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition

Post by Dark Sol Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:43 am

Yeah it has been low for sure. Need to ramp stuff up. I'm trying to get some guys to come around a little more. See what happens. Sadly, most of us are pretty busy at work these days so it's difficult, but, some posting here and there is helpful. Keep some good convo going.

I know E probably wont chime in today because he's doing the ultimate slacker thing to do and is going to the opening day Sox game today. That jerk. lol
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 am

I find this funny. The differences between my card collecting and funko collecting are something. In card collecting the ultimate sin is what? Pack searching. One of the most common practices is what? Flipping.

Now, over in Funko land if you flip stuff you're evil and it's the biggest sin there is. But in the mystery mini side of things (blind boxes) it's encouraged by most to either use documented layouts (maps of where certain ones might be in the case.... 12 boxes per case) or to use a scale to weigh and find the ones you want (in an effort to find the ones you need for your sets, etc.).

Cracks me up!

My LCS is going to start doing some Funko stuff in their store. They have a new partial owner and he's changing up business a bit (for the better). He's initiating a remodel and has more stock of wax and will be having the Funko stuff going in. I was in there this weekend helping him order some stuff for the store.

Speaking of which, Steve, shoot me your address when you can so I can get you that Damon.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:10 am

Speaking of said card shop, I tried a box of Elite football. It's a college product so I was hoping for some Badgers, but no luck here. But here's what I got anyway.

Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition Jl68q4ye

Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition Zc5h4423

/99
Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition 7j3juc7x

/10
Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition Uvwut9pq

/35
Vol. 2225: The "Something New" Edition 0qztqv13
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Mars Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Hold the hell on! The players on those cards aren't real, are they?

JuJu, Speedy, Budda? Those aren't real people names.
Macho Mars
Macho Mars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Tell me about it lol I like Juju though. That one's fun. I got good Juju in the box haha
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danielalba Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Well sorry im late to the party but ill be on more once i get back o work LOL
danielalba
danielalba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down