The Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vol. 2281: The "Moncada Mania" Edition

2 posters

Go down

Vol. 2281: The "Moncada Mania" Edition Empty Vol. 2281: The "Moncada Mania" Edition

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:59 am

The Sox have done it again... HAAHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Seriously, the #30 prospect in all of baseball gives them 6 of the top 30 prospects and 10 of the top 68.
And by trading Frazier it's MONCADA TIME!!!!!!! I might actually watch the game tonight to see the debut of the 2020 World Series MVP
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2281: The "Moncada Mania" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2281: The "Moncada Mania" Edition

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 am

"With Blake Rutherford, the White Sox now have as many top-70 prospects (10, per MLB) as CLE, DET, MIN, KC, OAK, TEX, SEA and LAA combined."

That's the whole AL Central and most of the AL West. That's how you make the playoffs in a few years.
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2281: The "Moncada Mania" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2281: The "Moncada Mania" Edition

Post by Dark Sol Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:37 am

Yes, Hahn has done a great job acquiring nice assets! I'm hoping many of them pan out! And I hope the team still sucks badly for the rest of the year so we get another nice piece next year. It's going to be fun.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:42 am

Dark Sol wrote:Yes, Hahn has done a great job acquiring nice assets! I'm hoping many of them pan out! And I hope the team still sucks badly for the rest of the year so we get another nice piece next year. It's going to be fun.

Is there anyway they won't suck the rest of this year? They have no starters, no bullpen, and are gonna base an offense around Abreu, Moncada, Davidson and Avisail's fluke season
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:13 pm

I honestly don't think Avi's season is a fluke. I think he's just figuring it out now. He's still really young so it's about right. But that's something else entirely. But yeah I don't think there's any way for them to not suck, but I want good all out suckage to happen lol I don't think we'll be able to pass the Phillies level though but shoot for #2 at least.

I wonder if they ship Melky out at all. I feel bad for him
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Dark Sol wrote:I honestly don't think Avi's season is a fluke. I think he's just figuring it out now. He's still really young so it's about right. But that's something else entirely. But yeah I don't think there's any way for them to not suck, but I want good all out suckage to happen lol I don't think we'll be able to pass the Phillies level though but shoot for #2 at least. I wonder if they ship Melky out at all. I feel bad for him

I think they try to ship Melky out, but not sure what the market is for him.

There's a chance Avi isn't a fluke, but I'm doing my best to not get suckered in.
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:42 am

Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down