The Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vol. 2263: The "Short Week" Edition

2 posters

Go down

Vol. 2263: The "Short Week" Edition Empty Vol. 2263: The "Short Week" Edition

Post by Ghetto Butcher Tue May 30, 2017 11:12 am

The best part of a long weekend? The short work week that follows!
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2263: The "Short Week" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2263: The "Short Week" Edition

Post by Ghetto Butcher Tue May 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Also, my weekend was pretty solid, and I feel totally justified blowing off the party invite in Indiana on Sunday.

Went to the gym 4 times.
Volunteered at Paws 3 times (and have made a little bit of a name for myself, enough that I start I level 2 training next week and another member would like to mentor me to start adoption counseling training).
Used a Memorial Day sale to buy a new bed/dresser so I can be like an actual adult (not bad for a 33 year old)
Went through my closet and found two bags worth of clothes to donate.
And also binge watched all of Master of None's 2nd season. That show is so good at finding the comedy in between somewhat depressing life events. The first date episode was hilarious yet sad because it felt like all the dates I've been on in the last couple of years.
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2263: The "Short Week" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2263: The "Short Week" Edition

Post by Dark Sol Tue May 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Sounds like a solid weekend! I had a pretty good one. Saturday we did some standard Saturday stuff for us for this time of year, outside yard work, etc. then Sunday we had a party to attend in the afternoon and got to visit the parents and stuff. Then Monday more just hanging around and relaxing a lot enjoying the extra day. I made the annual rhubarb pie. Have a ton of rhubarb so I'm going to have to make some other things, too. Good times.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sol Tue May 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Reposting this from the weekend thread so I can look at it again lol. I think it's /99 so not too bad.

--

Picked up some panini rewards today on a whim, as I hadn't been restocking my points, was planning on building it up but then they put a bunch of Shawn Kemp autos on there. I didn't have enough for the cooler numbered refractory versions but I did have enough for this:

Vol. 2263: The "Short Week" Edition 94d037a1856160e31f65dfcea1a62768

Still pretty happy about that. Nice on card.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Tue May 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Nice. Gotta love the Sonics uni too... when Kemp was still the man, before he got fat during the lockout.
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down