The Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vol. 2249: The "2 day hangover" Edition

4 posters

Go down

Vol. 2249: The "2 day hangover" Edition Empty Vol. 2249: The "2 day hangover" Edition

Post by Ghetto Butcher Mon May 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Pretty sure I'm still feeling the effects of whiskeyfest from Saturday. This getting old thing sucks
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2249: The "2 day hangover" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2249: The "2 day hangover" Edition

Post by Macho Mars Mon May 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Whiskey has been my drink of choice recently. I've basically sworn off beer because it makes me feel like absolute shit lately, no matter how much (or how little) I drink. Went out to dinner/drinks with wife, bro-in-law and his fiance Saturday night and had about 4 or 5 whiskey/cokes and felt fine all night and had no hangover.
Macho Mars
Macho Mars

Back to top Go down

Vol. 2249: The "2 day hangover" Edition Empty Re: Vol. 2249: The "2 day hangover" Edition

Post by Dark Sol Mon May 08, 2017 1:30 pm

I have a food hangover. My stomach's on tilt a little bit. Thank god I didn't let my wife order Indian last night. I can't image what that would have done to me this morning lol
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Mon May 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Macho Mars wrote:Whiskey has been my drink of choice recently. I've basically sworn off beer because it makes me feel like absolute shit lately, no matter how much (or how little) I drink. Went out to dinner/drinks with wife, bro-in-law and his fiance Saturday night and had about 4 or 5 whiskey/cokes and felt fine all night and had no hangover.

Its distinctly possible that it was all the beer after whiskeyfest.
I was super hungover yesterday and havent been hungover in quite a while.

I somewhat recently (january-ish?) stumbled across my new beverage of choice. Bourbon lemonade. And after those I feel fantastic the next day, probably because of all the water contained in the crystal light lemonade I make.
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by WTFisMunging Mon May 08, 2017 6:23 pm

...... sup
WTFisMunging
WTFisMunging

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down