The Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing, 1..2..4...

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Testing, 1..2..4... - Page 3 Empty Re: Testing, 1..2..4...

Post by Dark Sol Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:06 am

Numbers guy wrote:OK first off I can't figure out how to quote anything on here. It may be my phone or it my be my lack of technology.SecondEric please let me know how mlb 17 is. I have been contemplating purchasing it but haven't played a baseball game since I was 20

Hmm, I haven't played with the mobile site much. I'll look in to that.
Dark Sol
Dark Sol
Admin

https://thecrats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:37 am

Numbers guy wrote:OK first off I can't figure out how to quote anything on here. It may be my phone or it my be my lack of technology.SecondEric please let me know how mlb 17 is. I have been contemplating purchasing it but haven't played a baseball game since I was 20

I started a Road to the Show player last night. I'm fucking ripping the cover off of the ball (.485 AVG, 8 HRs, 20 RBI in 16 games in AA ball) but can't field/throw to save my life. So not sure if I should switch off beginner or not.

The controls are tough. Graphics are good, but not as awesome as I thought they'd be. (I like the NBA 2K series better). Havent played a full game, as the RTTS mode just focuses on your ABs and key defensive moments. But the different modes of playing seem like it's gonna be fun.

Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbers guy Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 pm

I was never good at fielding on baseball games anyway so that would be normal

Numbers guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghetto Butcher Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 pm

Numbers guy wrote:I was never good at fielding on baseball games anyway so that would be normal

my guy is a catcher, and I have about 3-4 passed balls a game. In all fairness it's usually when my minor league pitcher misses his spot by about 4 feet and crosses me up. But I have yet to come even close to throwing out someone stealing.
Ghetto Butcher
Ghetto Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum